Thursday, July 15, 2010

At the Beach for Under $100


Back in my swimming days, my skin used to be a constant shade of sun-kissed olive. I was tan and toned. Now that I no longer spent 2-4 hours a day working out under the hot sun, I'm a pale yellow.

So, while it's awesome that skin cancer is not in my immediate future, boy oh boy do I need some color.

Inspired by this desperate need of outdoor sun time, here are some things that I'd love to take with me for a day at the beach. And guess what, it's all under $100!

Image above, Clockwise from top left: Olive Swim Top & Bottom $16.50 each (such a sophisticated color), Beaded coral reef necklace $18.00, Seahorse Charm Necklace $29.00, Panama Hat $58.00, Chiffon Oversized Button-up $58.00, Monday Round Sunglasses $38.00 (A little geek-chic is sometimes needed), Natural Burlap Women Classic's $54.00


Image above, Clockwise from left: Printed Beach Club Caftan $49.99, Green Woven Shopper $59.00,Peacock Beach Towel $22.00, Phytoplague Protective Beach Hair Spray $22.00, Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Face Lotion $9.00, Yellow Tangled Twist Slingbacks $80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails