Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Mid week Pic and Mix

Home Sweet Home

It's been 4 full days since I've moved into my new digs and my life is still in boxes. Sigh.

I "blame" my out of towner friends for keeping me out of the home and hindering the unpacking process. However, slowly but surely, the new apartment is starting to take shape.

Because the cable TV in my new place has yet to be set up, I've been playing some tunes to keep me company.

Here's a sample of what was on yesterday's mellow, almost folksy play list.

Parachute-- "She is love"
The Birds and the Bee-- "My Love"
Feist-- "1 2 3 4"
Adele-- "Chasing Pavements"
Anna Nalick-- "Breathe (2 AM)"
Ingrid Michaelson -- "Can't Help Falling In Love"
Regina Spektor-- "The Calculation"
Mazzy Star-- "Fade Into You"

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails