Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Crossword Puzzle


With Chinese New Year, Beat SC week and Valentines Day all coinciding on the same weekend, I have been entirely showing favoritism toward the first two festivities and completely ignoring v-day (my excuse is that I am currently a party of one). However, when a PR company sent some conversation hearts to my office today, it got me in the mood and I though I would share the love.

Here is a fun and creative Valentine's Day gift idea that is cheap (free) yet personal. Visit Puzzlemaker and create a customized crossword puzzle that incorporates words and clues from your relationship. For example, 5 across: Where did we first meet? Answer: College.

Coming up with the words and clues to create this crossword puzzle is half the fun, re-living them with your partner is simply icing on the cake! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails