Monday, February 22, 2010

Abeego

Abeego Wrap

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I must say that I am the master of the packed meal on the go.

My training for said title started in college. I cannot tell you the countless days that I've had to go straight from 6 am morning practice, to weights, to class, to another class and then to afternoon practice; all with about 15 minutes in between. In other words, the perfect amount of time to run from one location to another but not enough time to stop and grab a meal. Therefore, in order to feed myself, I've had to pre-pack a whole days worth of food (breakfast, snacks and lunch) to go.

Even now that I am a "real person", I still pack and bring my own lunches to work. So the training continues. To become master of packed meals, one must have the foresight to plan ahead, creativity to be well creative with food choices (so you're not eating PB&J sandwiches 3 times a week) and also the flexibility to understand that meals will not always be warm (its a cultural thing where we Asians only like warm meals). The only obstacle I've ever really faced with packed meals is the guilt from using plastic to store my meals.

So, you can imagine my delight when I recently discovered the all natural food storage options from Abeego! The cheerful, reusable packaging is made from hemp/cotton fabric that is infused with beeswax and plant extracts, which provides for a natural fluid-resistant coating. So say good-bye to ziplock bags, saran wraps and plastic containers and hello to eco-conscious food packaging!

Abeego Snack

Abeego offers 3 different storage options- the Abeego Wrap (13" by 15" and perfect for sandwiches), the Abeego Snack (cones that hold 3/4 of a cup of treats) and the Abeego Flats (6, 9 and 12 inch squares that act as lids for bowls). Each style comes with red, green, blue or purple stitching with corresponding buttons and string for closure.

Abeego Flat

Abeego products are easy to clean with a little cold water and soap. So enjoy a plastic free and durable product while you join me in training to become the ultimate master of packed lunches on the go!

Details:
Images Courtesy of Abeego.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for spreading the word about Abeego! We are so grateful for the amazing, online community.

    Toni
    Abeego Designs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails