Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day Garland


I wish I were more crafty.

Mama T says I can blame my swimming career for this lack of skills. According to her (courtesy of Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers), talent/natural ability can only get you so far, instead 10, 000 hours of practice is required to hone (Insert Chosen Ability) skills. In my case, I was so busy focusing on my swimming that I missed out on those 10,000 hours needed to develop rock star crafting skills.


Anyway, just because I ain't no Martha does not mean that I can't try (or blog about it for that matter). Whitney over at Whisker Graphics recently posted a free template to create your own Valentine's day garland. Not only do I adore the simple and sweet graphics of the garland, but I also love that to create said garland requires minimal crafty skills. I think the garlands would look darling tapped across a mirror, in front of your fridge or in the archways of your home.

So go ahead all you fellow non-crafty goddesses, make yourself some Valentine's day garlands because it's never too late to start clocking in those 10,000 hours!

Photo Credits: Whisker Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails