Monday, February 8, 2010

Ban.do

It's Beat SC week! Well if you follow UCLA Swimming and Diving it is :)

So in honor of this awesome week, I thought I'd share with you something that I love in that beautiful Bruin blue and gold!

Ban.do is a LA based company that hand makes the most gorgeous head pieces. I discovered Ban.do during my Supper Club internship days when I had the opportunity to go to their show room and meet owners Jen and Jaime, who by the way are just real sweet hearts. (They googled me before I came over and when I walked into the show room were just a bunch of giggles asking me if I swam and talking to me like we were old pals.)

This particular piece is from their black label collection and is called Happy go lucky. The large yellow rose and vintage blue flowers make for a girlie and cheery statement piece, perfect for a special occasion brunch, or just something to spice up a jeans and t-shirt outfit.

While their black label collection may be a bit on the pricey side for some, Ban.do also does a cheaper line, heart by ban.do, where all pieces are priced under $50.

Details:

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails