Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two Pics & a Mid-Week Music Mix



I'm in the process of moving into my "real person" apartment and I have to say, I hate moving!! Don't you? It is such a long process of clearing, cleaning, packing, actually moving, cleaning, clearing, unpacking... sigh. I cannot wait for the moved-in stage to commence.

So far the "injury count" is as follows: Stubbed toe, dropped a couch on my left foot which is now black and blue, my lower back hurts b/c I don't remember to bend my knees and I've got scratches all over from who knows what.

Anyway, I hope your week is progressing along a lot better than mine. If not, here is a mid-week music mix to help get you over hump day.

Enjoy!

Diane Birch-- "Valentino"
The Uprisings-- "Can't stand the rain"
Joe Turner and His Blues Kings-- "Shake Rattle and Roll"
VV Brown-- "L.O.V.E"
Rufus Wainright-- "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk"
K'nann-- "Bang Bang"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails