Friday, May 7, 2010

Tea Anyone?


I'm not a coffee girl. I was not that college kid who survived on a diet of late nights and caffeine. I went to bed every night at 10pm (I had to be up at 5.30am!!) and only drank coffee on the last day of a 5 day meet in order to convince myself that I wanted to jump in the cold pool and warm up for the 200 breast.

I'm not a coffee girl. But since I've stopped swimming, I will say that I have developed a taste for tea, all kinds of tea. I love the earthy taste of the tea leaves and the dryness that it leaves down my throat. Mmmmm.



Which is why these Bright Morning Teacups by Australian artist Samantha Robinson are exactly my cup of tea (argh I can't help but pun now!). Delicate and cheery, these porcelain cups are hand decorated, ensuring that no two designs are the same.

If you aren't as into tea as I am, consider using these teacups as alternative vases. Float single blossoms in the teacups and display them in a group or peppered through your house.

No matter how you choose to utilize these teacups, they will surely bring a smile to you face!

Details:
Bright Morning Teacups
Anthropologie
$128.00 for a set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails