Monday, November 1, 2010

The Way I Travel: Chicago

Good Monday morning friends!

How was your Halloween weekending? I bet you are all excited to hear about my Halloween weekend. But before I share with you how the costume thing went down, I thought I would give you another glimpse of my trip to Chicago.

Rare perfect weather and a day off from work afforded me the chance to wonder around the city on my own. Here are some of the sights.

The view of State Street from Wabash Ave with the Marina Towers Condo in the background. 

The Trump International Hotel & Tower
 
Chicago Riverwalk (well a fountain in Chicago Riverwalk)

Ford Theater

 S. Michigan Ave and East Adams Street. 

 Crown Fountain at Millennium Park

                         


BP Bridge connecting Millennium Park to Daley Bicentennial Plaza


Cloud Gate aka The Bean (check me out in the top right hand corner) 

Happy Monday! 

3 comments:

  1. I like... Much!
    Much better than the camera phone!
    Mama T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this was your regular camera? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks guys! Yeah it was just my dinky little camera.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails