Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dressing Up For Halloween- An Inconclusive Review

Good Thursday ladies and gents!

How has your week been? Are you glad the weekend is just around corner? I know I am. It's been abnormally hot for this time of the year here in LA and I've been melting in the heat.

Anyway, if you remember my post from last Friday, where I not only shared my dislike for dressing up on Halloween, but in the same breathe also promised to give it another try?

Well I did... and it was ehhh... just as I suspected, not that bad, but also not that great.

Here was what I intended on going as... a fairy princess of some sort.



Here was what I ended up going as- a fairy princess of some sort minus the tulle.


Not as great huh? But the dress I had in mind was stored in a box with a bunch of moth balls and the smell was just overwhelming. So unless I wanted to
a. not make any friends on Halloween or
b. change my costume to a moth,
I had to make the last minute switch.

All in all, I had fun at my parties and such. But the fun had nothing to do with the dressing-up portion of the evening.

Would I ever dress up again for Halloween? Sure... I guess... the experience wasn't exactly horrible. I know this is a very inconclusive review of my position, but there is one thing I can say with certainty. After watching girls in slutty costumes struggle to bust a move without exposing themselves, you will never see me in a sexy costume- I will not be perpetuating that practice any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. You are blogging away! I might get inspired...I've actually thought of hanging up my blogging hat. Sniff.

    I'd like to see a post on your apartment!! Or maybe we should have Thanksgiving up there instead? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noo, I love reading your blog! Truly truly!

    Anyway, we shall see what I can do about apartment posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails