Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming Soon... Holiday Gift Guide 2010

Hello Friends! I hope you had a good weekend.

I had a great but maybe a little too busy weekend. Weekend activities included running stadiums, brunching, deciding it was just about the right time to allow Christmas to explode all over my apartment (aka putting up the Christmas decorations), Christmas shopping, a  night out on the town, watching the latest Harry Potter movie and baking a chocolate cake. PHEW!


As such, I didn't really have the time to put together a real blog post for today. However, I thought a little sneak peak into what's to come will suffice. Just so you know, I've been busy browsing the blogs, online shopping sites and shops to put together my little Holiday Gift Guide, just for you!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails