Thursday, March 10, 2011

Letters From Lauren

Hey-ho folks!

Happy almost almost almost the weekend! I do apologize for the silence this week. Like I've mentioned before, work has been wearing me out and the last thing I can think about when I get home at night is blogging.

I promise I will hunker down this weekend with my trusty ole Mac, so that come Monday you'll have something interesting to chew on.


For now, let me introduce you to Lauren. Lauren is a girl who loves letters. Lauren is a girl after my own heart in her love for letters. So join her on her journey as she attempts to write (and document) a letter a day in 2011.

Know someone would could benefit from receiving some snail mail? Email Lauren with some details about said friend and she'll take care of the rest!

Now how cool is that!

Image from Letters from Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails