Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Pics

Taken with my camera phone this morning:
Flowers from my dear sis-in-law and a snail mailed note from my darling nephew

It's another TGIF!

Work has been insane. My boss is on a 3 week personal vacation and this means I have twice the work load to deal with and also twice the exhaustion.

I might also add that I worked an event on Wednesday where I had to sit outside in the rain for 2 hours checking in consumers. And no- there were no umbrellas nor space heaters. It was miserable.

Needless to say, this week has been hard and I welcome Friday with open arms. TGIF

2 comments:

  1. Oh good...they've opened up!

    And that little rectangle next to his greeting? A book. ;)

    Hope you're having a relaxing weekend! Sounds like you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I was wondering what that rectangle was :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails