Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dressember: Day 1

Who: Me, inspired by my delightful friend, Blythe Hill, who started this all in 2009 

What: I'm participating in Dressember, where I'll wear a dress for every day in December and raise funds for Ijm, a human rights organization that works to endhuman trafficking, sexual slavery, and other forms of violent oppression that exist in our world

When: All December long, so start donating now! (Please, pretty please *bambi eyes*)


Why: Because you want to put the celebration of beauty and femininity into action by helping me raise money to help stop sexual slavery. And because you love me and want to see what I wear all month long.


Where: On my (much ignored) blog and all over social media! #dressember2013 @NicoletteTeo 


HAPPY #dressember 1st! 


Dress: Eva Franco, Tights: Old Navy, Sweater: Joe Fresh, Grey Sweater: Wilfred, Boots: Rag & Bone Classic Newbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails