Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dressember: Day 4

Day 4 finds me back in LA. It may look sunny and I don't seem to have much on, but don't let the sunshine fool you, it is chilly (serves me right for not checking the weather, no more bare legs for me)!!

Many thanks to those who have already donated or liked any of my facebook pics. I truly appreciate all the love, Xs and Os to all your faces! 

Once again, here is the link to my personal campaign, please consider supporting Ijm (& me) by donating if you haven't already! 
If you're curious about the work of International Justice Mission, amazing IJM survivor stories can be found here.  

On a personal note, I've found that taking solo pictures for #dressember is about the most awkward thing one can do. Figuring out flattering poses, which sides of your body the camera does NOT love, and how to best showcase your outfit is not an easy task. I guess that's why they pay models the big bucks!  #dressember2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails