Friday, October 22, 2010

Kind Over Matter

Hey hey hey! Guess who's back??

After a whirlwind month and a half of constant travel, I am finally back at home, sleeping in my own bed, eating some home-cooked food and getting back into my single gal routine.

While I had a lot of fun on each and every one of my trips, it sure is good to be home.

Anyway, since I've been gone so long, there has been a lot of blogging material that has backed up and I promise I will share all the juicy tidbits with you. However, it takes time to write my blog posts. So for the time being, I hope you will settle for this delightful freebie Compliments Poster from the awesome folks over at Kind Over Matter.


All you have to do is download and print these freebie posters on blank paper, cut along the dashed lines and hang the poster up around your neighborhood!


How utterly lovely is that? Go on folks, share the love!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Missed u!
    This posting reminded me of the vouchers that you and your brother used to give me... like.. "Good for one chore around the house". They were so precious and as such, many remained unclaimed as I had saved them for THAT DAY which never came. Shame! Actually they might still be in my safe place and surely I can still turn them in!! Mama T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no can do- there is an expiration date on those coupons!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails