Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R. Nichols Stationary


Last night, I returned from my birthday/work trip to New York City. Today, I thought it only fitting to share these note cards from R. Nichols.

The taxicab note cards do a lovely job of capturing the spirit of the beautiful and bustling city I just returned from. Even though I had a rather stressful time dealing with work emergencies all weekend (no thanks to Icelandic volcanic ash for grounding my boss, our French winemakers and all our wine!), I still managed to have a marvelous time in New York (with many many thanks to Luisa and Chris for being fantastic hosts and friends!! xoxo). It really is a city that I could see myself living in. But since I am not an American citizen and my visa is tied to my job, I am stuck in LA for the time being. No complaints there though, LA is great city in its own way and there are a lot of people that I love in LA!

Detail:
R. Nichols
Taxicab Note Cards
$20 for a box of 10 with envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails