Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day


I never did anything to mark St. Patrick's Day till I got to college. There I learnt just how incredibly lively and boisterous this holiday can be! I remember St. Patrick's Day falling in the middle of my sophomore year's NCAA championships. That day, my team donned green tie dye c&c shirts (courtesy of the awesome UCLA swimming parent group) instead of our usual Blue and Gold. That was a tame St. Patrick's Day for me but if I recall correctly, our team swam well, so the luck of the Irish was on our side, aye.

This year, in preparation for the wee lil' leprechauns, the merriment and the luck that is St. Patrick's day, here is an adorable three leaf clover cookie cutter. Use it to make three leaf clover chocolate chip cookies. Or better yet, use the cutter to cut shapes out of day old bread before you soak 'em in an egg and milk mixture to make St. Patrick's day french toast! Which ever route you choose to use, may this shamrock cookie cutter help you sprinkle the luck of the Irish over your kitchen countertops!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and yours!

Details:
$5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails