Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello Spring

Well hello Spring! You're finally here!

With exception of the dreaded spring allergies (of which I fortunately do not suffer from), I don't see how anyone could hate you, Spring! As memories of winter begin to fade, spring evokes thoughts of sweet dresses with botanical prints; light and airy fashions; tender shoots, young sprouts and fresh greens pushing their way out of the soil; gorgeous weather and picnics in the park; spring break (although I no longer benefit from such); bright colored nail polish... I could go on and on. Ahhh... Hello Spring!



I spent the weekend welcoming Spring with my nephew and niece. We dyed eggs, planted California poppy seeds (well they did, while the planting was going on, I was dying on the couch trying to ward off what is now a full blown sinus infection) and had colorful jelly beans for "dessert". My precious niece even donned (more like was forced to don since being one, she has no say in the matter) a "cupcake" dress to church! All this to welcome the start of spring! Had it not been for the onset of this sinus infection, it would have been the perfect way to usher in the season.

Anyway, in honor of spring, here are some looks that I am obsessed with.



Burberry Spring 2010 Runway



picture courtesy of Who What Wear


picture courtesy of urban outfitters


Christian Louboutin


Chanel Spring 2010 Runway

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails