Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Obsession





I'm so in love with the sweet yet sophisticated street-style of Olivia Palermo. There is just something about this chic New York trendsetter that captures my attention and evokes a little fashion envy within me. I would raid her closet in a heartbeat.

So when Tibi decided to team up Olivia for their latest collection, I couldn't have been more excited. With Tibi's clothes, Bobbi Brown makeup and stunning accessories, Olivia pulled together the perfect ensemble to inspire me and my closet! I'm obsessed.

2 comments:

  1. I like too, if I were 30 years younger!!
    (Also the photo shoot was very clever!)
    MamaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cherished her dress, amazing fashion and style. Lovely dots, the white dress is looking so natural with these dots, red dress is so cute, perfect design. Here is another way, introducing to you about fashion and accessories, jewelries, shoes, bags and dresses for women, men and kids then click on below and have your preferences. Ensuring your satisfaction......


    Available Women Dress and Accessories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails